Owner & founder
- Sport Psychology EPFL & UniL / Lausanne
- Education in Psychogenealogy / Los Angeles
- Psychoanalytic Therapy / Zürich
- A graduate of the French Ministry of Culture and Communication
- registered at the Swiss Association of Dance Professionals - Danse Suisse -
integrity, honesty, trust and excellence
A life dedicated to ballet
I started ballet at the age of four years with my mother. I left very early the south of France to become a little rat of the Opera of Paris and then became a student of The National Conservatory of Music and Dance in Paris, a more demanding standard of training.
At eighteen, I signed my first contract with the Royal Ballet of Flanders. I spent three years in Belgium. The ten most exciting years of my career began when I was hired by Heinz Spoerli at the Deutsche Oper am Rhein Dusseldorf. I worked on ballets from the biggest international choreographers Maurice Béjart, Nils Christie, Merce Cunningham, William Forsythe, Jiří Kylián, Rudolf Nureyev, Twyla Tharp, Hans Van Manen, Mats Ek. A real privilege!
In 1996, Heinz Spoerli asked me to follow him to the Zurich Opera House, where he was appointed director. I stayed with him until 2004. Here are a few shows that I remember with more emotion:
- The Goldberg Variations by JS Bach at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow
- Romeo and Juliet in Tokyo with Tetsuya Kumakawa, principal dancer of the Royal Ballet in London
- The inauguration of the Tate Museum in London
- The performance of the Goldberg Variations of JS Bach in Zurich September 11, 2001 ...
- Not to mention the famous new years ball in Vienna!